Start your Child’s Early Education with RoseGarden
We give priority to siblings of students who are already enrolled at the school, because of our commitment to keeping families united in a single school, siblings of existing students move to the top of their respective category..
We give preference to children of alumni. Applications for alumni’s children will be given priority over all others in their category, second only to applications for siblings.
Children of Teaching Staff
If it is determined that the school can satisfy their specific needs and all other admission requirements are properly met, entrance for teachers’ children will be guaranteed. Such admissions are to be agreed by the Head of School prior to signing the contract of employment.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Rose Garden Nursery & Primary School!
The students can enroll their registration from the first week of march. Registration forms can be obtained from the school office from 9 am to to 3.30 pm. The information regarding Admission will announced on the School Notice Board.
Ways to Approach Us:
- Visit our campus and complete the pre-enquiry form at our office. Fill out the pre-admission form and submit it.
- For Kindergarten and lower Primary, there won't be any interviews.
- Our staff will determine whether the young bud is prepared to enroll in school.
- During admissions, parents should be present with their children.
- You will be guided by our counsellor through the admissions procedure and school activities.
- The school counsellor will provide an overview of our school's academic programme.
- Admission applications are accessible online or in the office.
- Parents who are interested can purchase the entrance form by making direct payment.
- Within a week, the school should receive completed applications.
- Applicants that are chosen will be notified by phone or mail.
Documents required for the admission process
For Kindergarten students, a one-on-one conversation is preferred. All interviews and evaluations for admissions will take place on the school’s premises.
Please call us at +91-9442622226 for an appointment/campus visit
Yes, we do have best transport facility with experienced driver.
Value Based Education, Good Infrastructure, Smart Classes, Soft Skills Training, Safe and Secure campus.
A lot of time, effort, and money is put into running intense training programmes to keep teachers' knowledge and skills current.
You can contact us by E-mailing to this firstname.lastname@example.org id or feel free to call to this number 9442622226.
The admission age starts from the age of 18 months. Admission opens from PRE-KG to 5th std.